How your donation helps
We are a ‘not for profit’ association and our small income is currently derived from membership subscriptions from our Doulas and Doulas in training. We would welcome donations which will help us to:
- Support a person at end of life who has no or very limited funds
- Cover telephone costs for our 24/7 response service to people looking for guidance or Doula support.
- Run free community events to raise awareness
- Pay the out of pocket expenses of our volunteers for example travel and subsistence
- Provide bursaries for individuals to train as Doulas who are unable to fund their own training
Here are several ways you can help us
A Gift In Your Will
A gift to End of Life Doula UK can bring comfort to a person at end of life and those they love at the toughest of times. It means that you can leave a legacy of care and support when it is needed most. We can talk you through how to leave a gift in your Will so please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Become a Friend
With a £25 or more donation you can become a friend of End of Life Doula UK. As way of a thank-you you will receive:
- A Friend of EOL Doula UK Lapel Pin
- Offer to have your name added to the website
- Option of being added to Newsletter subscription list
Choose End of Life Doula UK as your cause on easyfundraising. easyfundraising is a free service that allows us to raise money when our supporters shop online with over 2,700 retailers, including Amazon, John Lewis, Next and Argos. Sign up for easyfundraising.
Sponsor one of our events
If you are an organisation and would like to be considered as a sponsor then please email email@example.com as we would love to talk to you about how you would like to offer sponsorship however small or large.