We are a ‘not for profit’ association and our small income is currently derived from membership subscriptions from our Doulas and Doulas in training. We would welcome donations which will go towards:
- Support a person at end of life who has no or very limited funds
- Provide bursaries for individuals to train as Doulas who are unable to fund their own training
- Run free community events to raise awareness
- Pay the out of pocket expenses of our volunteers for example travel and subsistence
Here are several ways you can help us
- Choose End of Life Doula UK as your 'cause' on easyfundraising. Easyfundraising is a free service that allows us to raise money when our supporters shop online with over 2,700 retailers, including Amazon, John Lewis, Next and Argos. Sign up for Easy Fundraising.
- Make a direct donation
- Sponsor one of our events – if you are an organisation and would like to be considered as a sponsor then please email firstname.lastname@example.org as we would love to talk to you about how you would like to offer sponsorship however small or large
- Do something fun with your colleagues to raise money such as pub quiz, dress up or down day or host an afternoon tea or dinner. Feeling adventurous why not sign up for a challenge – swim, run, walk or cycle for us.
Make a Donation
Your donations are vital to our work.
Please support us.