Choose where you live to see Doulas that cover your area :
It’s important that we understand what is important for you from the outset. To help us please complete the contact form and we will then be in touch quickly to see how we can help.
We have Doulas practising in their Communities throughout the UK and you can meet some of them here
COVID 19 Announcement
In these unprecedented times we are available to provide Volunteer non-medical Doula support to any person who would like to reach out to us by telephone and may be. There will be no costs associated with making this call and having a conversation with a Doula.
- terminally ill
- concerned of how to care and support another person who may or may not be in physical isolation and is frail, elderly, living with dementia or terminally ill
- caring for a dying person at home
- seeking support to complete their Advance Decision/Living Will
- experiencing death anxiety
- experiencing anticipatory grief and bereavement
- fearing they may become seriously ill
- struggling with social distancing and loneliness
Please contact us in the first instance here and we will arrange for you to be connected to a Volunteer Doula for a free conversation